Larson Building is seeking a Project Manager with 5 years commercial construction experience to join our growing team.
At Larson Building our projects are guided by our motto, “Together We Build.” This motto calls upon us to act in our clients’ best interest throughout the project timeline and guides our process and core values. We do it with purpose and integrity – grounded upon the principle that we must live and conduct business in accordance with the Golden Rule. We are seeking candidates who share our vision.
As a Project Manager you are responsible for leading and directing the project team and developing relationships with all project stakeholders. You will oversee and manage all activities of the project including client and contract requirements, planning, scheduling, and evaluating project scope and completing proposals, costs and budgets. An important part of this position is ensuring project objectives are accomplished within predetermined timelines and funding parameters.
• Provide leadership for multiple construction projects from preliminary budgeting, through final design, permitting, construction and project closeout.
• Reviews project proposal plans and specifications to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
• Manage client interface and stakeholder interactions, negotiate solutions to arising needs.
• Manage the financial process and outcome of projects.
• Execute change orders.
• Functions as the main point of contact with the owner and on-site representative.
• Lead and mentor Job Superintendent and other project team members and Interns.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Project/Word/Excel is required.
• Understands and can communicate best practices in all phases of commercial construction.
• Ability to proactively anticipate customer needs effectively with professionalism.
• 5+ years of related experience working on commercial construction projects.
• 2 years managing experience.
• Construction software experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in construction management or equivalent education and work experience.
• Ability to read blueprints.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and access to a vehicle.
LB offers competitive compensation and a 401k with a 3% match. If you align with our core values and want to work for a great company come join our team.
To begin the application process please fill out our “Contact Us” form or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org